Monday - Friday. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. E.S.T.
A Wildlife Safari from Zanzibar to Lake manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater 6 days tour takes you to visit and explore 3 of the Northern parks of Tanzania for 5 nights as per below itinerary. All the parks are home to small and large animals including birds and reptiles; accommodation is set to be at the standard or budget properties booked on full board arrangements.
You will enjoy and experience nature, wildlife, habit and habitat of the fauna and flora in the natural areas, also peoples and culture. Availability 100% SURE, do not wait, Book Now
Day 1: Zanzibar - Arusha - Manyara National Park.
At 1045hrs fly from Zanzibar airport and arrive Arusha airport at 1120hrs, meet and great and drive to Arusha town for lunch. At 1330hrs depart for Lake manyara National park, 130kms drive for afternoon game viewing in the park to look for Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Zebra, Impala and more… Over 350 species of birds have been observed. Lunch picnic and there after proceed with afternoon game viewing before the drive takes you for dinner and overnight at Opt #1, Opt #2 or Opt #3. FB
Day 2: Manyara - Serengeti National Park:
- After breakfast, depart at 0700 hrs for Serengeti National Park across Ngorongoro Conservation via Olduvai Gorge on extra cost (TSH 17000 Per person). Olduvai Gorge is the prehistoric site where Dr. Louis Leakey discovered the remains of Homo habilis (Handy man) regarded as mankind’s first step on the path of human evolution. You arrive in time for lunch at 1200 hrs at your lodge. 1500 hrs- you go for an evening game drive in the park. The Serengeti is probably the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world. Within its 15,000 sq km area it hosts 3 million large mammals. More than 35 species of plain animals- zebra, wildebeest, eland, giraffe, and others are found here. And so for the big five: elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard and rhino. The park is the staging zone for one the most spectacular events in the natural world- the annual migration of wildebeest. This commences around June when over 1 million wildebeest, zebra and gazelle head for the Maasai Mara in Kenya in search of pasture. They are followed closely by the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures. The Serengeti also has over 500 species of birds. Dinner and overnight at Opt #1, Opt #2, Opt #3FB
Day 3: Full day Game drives in Serengeti:
You dedicate this day to Serengeti and take a morning and an afternoon game drive. Meals and overnight in Serengeti at Opt #1, Opt #2 or Opt #3, FB
Day 4: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Crater Rim:
Wake up at 0600hrs for early morning game drives in Serengeti, at 0845hrs back to the lodge for breakfast. Then check out and drive with and game viewing enroute to Ngorongoro Crater Rim for lunch, dinner and overnight at Opt #1, Opt #2 or Opt #3, FB.
Day 5: Full day Ngorongoro Crater tour:
Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0600hrs descend into the Crater floor for game drives. All the BIG FIVE Rhino Lion, Leopard, Buffalo and Elephant live in this wonderful caldera; others are Zebra, Hippo, Wildebeest, Hyena and more! Birds include flamingos on the Soda Lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more! Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the Crater at Ngoitoktok swamp a Hippo pool. Lunch at the lodge, or picnic lunch to he served in the Crater for enough afternoon game viewing, at 1500hrs ascend the Crater and spend rest of the day by the lodge, dinner and overnight at Opt #1, Opt #2, Opt #3, FB
Day 6: Ngorongoro – Arusha.
At 0830hrs after breakfast, check out and depart for Arusha, End of Gofan Safaris Service
Tour Price Quoted in USD per person sharing for a minimum of 2 people in a private tour
|Day||Places||Lodging Opt.# 1||Lodging Opt.# 2||Lodging Opt.# 3|
|1||Manyara||Lake Manyara Hotel||Kiboko Safari Camp||Budget Camping|
|2||Serengeti||Seronera Wildlife Lodge||Ikoma Safari Camp||Budget Camping|
|3||Serengeti||Seronera Wildlife Lodge||Ikoma Safari Camp||Budget Camping|
|4||Ngorongoro||Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge||Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge||Budget Camping|
|5||Ngorongoro||Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge||Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge||Budget Camping|
|TOUR PRICE||US $2176||US $1860||US $1526|
Tour Price Includes:
- Pick up on arrive and drop off in Arusha at the end
- All park entry fees in all the above mentioned parks
- Full board accommodation while on safari, bed and breakfast in Arusha
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Camping Equipment & Kitchen Utensils (if Camping)
- Transport based on excellent 4by4 Vehicle (Landcruiser) with open roof for game viewing
- Drivers Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily and safari hat
- Government taxes
- A night before and after Safari in Arusha Town, Book with us 35 per person per night. BB
- Extras i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- International and domestic flight - Tips to driver guide (recommended $ 20 per day)
- Visa, Travel Insurance
Local and International Air Travel
Personal attention, the best trip plan on Great Prices
Experience, Protection and Price
- +255 27 2547195 Tanzania
- +255 754 303 873 Tanzania
- +255 784 303 874 Tanzania
- +254 722 677 475 Kenya
We accept the following modes of payments